The Best Thing That EVER happened at my job
- Did you find everything ok today Sir?
- Yeah everything was fine, but prices on the cat food just keep going up! I remember when it was only .30 a can! But I bet you don't, you're like what...20?
- 21, but yes.
- God you're young, I bet you'd never go out with someone my age, unless you have some Daddy issues
- so do you like working here? Are you in school?
- Your total today is 21.38 Sir.
- Are you seeing anyone?
- ......Cash or Credit Sir?
- When do you get off work?
- Everything ok?
- Yeah we're fine
- Actually I think you're being really rude
- What are you her boyfriend?
- No I'm not. And even if I was, why would it matter? Her job is to ring up your items, make sure your shopping experience was pleasant and give you change. You're making really creepy comments to a young woman you don't even know at a cash register, it's not ok.
- You can't talk to me that way! I want to speak to your manager.
- It's really ok, everything is Ok
- No no, I'll go ahead and call our FEMALE boss up here to address any grievances you might have *Sir*
- slams down 25 dollars grabs his bags and leave*
- You don't even have to take anyone's shit here. If anyone even looks at you funny, pick up that phone, call a manager, call me, call another co-worker and it will be handled. You are a valued employee and you deserve to feel safe and respected at work by *everyone*
Anonyme a demandé: What's your standpoint on abortion?
It should be legal, free and anonymous everywhere, and happening without the person having the abortion being forced to provide any kind of explanation. Because :
- You don’t get an abortion because you want to but because you have to: people can’t always support children financially, emotionally, physically, morally.
- The religious argument is full-on bullshit. If a fetus that can’t even see or hear is a person like you and me and that abortion is murder against someone, why a miscarried fetus of 8 weeks that could hear their mama’s voice, see light, had hair, doesn’t get a death certificate? Or aren’t they considered as a person? What do the religious do about that ?
And second, nobody forces anyone to have an abortion, so if you don’t agree with it, simply don’t have it! And let people needing it have it. Keeping it illegal and victimizing the fetus actually do forces religion onto people and it’s kinda violating people’s right not to be religious or to have another interpretation of God’s will than your own.